Mobile Client User Guide
Kron PAM Mobile Application allows you to see and reset your passwords on your app without opening your Kron PAM web GUI. To use password management, you should log in to your Kron PAM on your app and then follow the steps below:
- Open Password Manager. You will see a text box showing Kron PAM’s and the user’s information.
- Slide the box to the left, and you will see two buttons: Reset Password and Show Password.
- Select Reset Password to reset the generated password.
- Select Show Password to see the generated password.
- A new page opens for you to select the duration during which the generated password will be valid. Password can be valid for 30 minutes, 2 hours, or 24 hours.
- Type in a comment and select Show Password. The generated password appears.