Kron PAM Remote Access Portal
The Kron PAM Remote Access Portal is a web portal that vendors can access remotely (H or RDP proxy) and manage devices in internal network.
When the administrator sends an invitation to vendors, vendors receive an email with an URL and a passcode. When the working time has started, vendors can click on the URL, enter the password first, then enter the Kron PAM user password and start working.
- Click the URL from the mail.
- Enter Passcode.
- Then enter the user password.
- Vendors can access to internal network by double-clicking.
- Server will open with a new tab.
- If the connection time has not started, you can not access the remote server.