Getting Started with Mobile Client
Download the Kron PAM Mobile Application from the App Store or Google Play Store.
If you downloaded Mobile Client for the first time, you should add Kron PAM to your Mobile Client and log in with your user.
To Kron PAM to your mobile client:
- Enter your Kron PAM’s IP address (e.g.,10.10.10.10) in the Kron PAM URL and add the Port (e.g., for HTTP the port could be 9080 or for HTTPS the port could be 9443 and make sure to toggle the Use SSL option on).
- If you have a self-certificate on the Kron PAM server, you can enable Ignore Certificate Errors.
Enabling a pin code helps you to protect your tokens from others.
To secure your mobile client with a pin code:
- Tap on Settings and then on Enable Pin Code.
- Enter your desired pin code twice, and the mobile client will save it.
Now you will need to enter your pin code to open and use the Kron PAM Mobile Client.
To disable the pin code:
- Tap on Settings and then on Disable Pin Code.
- Enter the pin code you created, and it will disable your pin code.
To access or create tokens, give approval, or authorize your users, you need to log in with your Kron PAM user.
- Open the Kron PAM Mobile Client and tap on the Password Manager or Approval Management screen. It will direct you to the login page.
- Enter your username and password – both are set on the Connection Settings.
- Click Login.