Connecting to Remote Devices with RDP/VNC Proxy
- Log in to Kron PAM via Web GUI.
- Navigate to Device Management > Device Inventory.
- Select the device to connect to and right-click for options. Select Open Remote Desktop.
- A pop-up window opens, and a session to the remote machine is established via RDP for Windows or VNC for Linux/Unix servers.
Provided that the admin has set the required configurations, you will be given the options to log in with the session user or manually, in addition to logging in with the global user/pass:
- When you select the Current User option, the username/password used to log in to Kron PAM is also used for logging in to the target device.
- When you select the Manual Login option, a username/password is required to log in to the target device.
You can log in to target devices with credentials assigned only to you by an admin and defined in SAPM by the admin.