Listing GCP Devices
The imported GCP devices are listed in the Device Inventory.
- Navigate to Device Management > Device Inventory.
- GCP Devices with specified tags will appear inside the Device Group recently created.
GCP Instances are automatically synchronized with Kron PAM but the Device Realm and the Policy Realm should be set manually for user accessibility to the devices as well as for policy enforcement.
Devices can be displayed in the SSH Proxy by using an SSH client. To list devices with their tag info, define the nssoapp properties below, so that the devices can be listed with tags in the SSH Proxy:
- Connect to Kron PAM via the SSH client as a Kron PAM admin user
- Set the following parameter in /u01/nssoapp/conf/nsso.properties nsso.show.device.tag.names Ex: nsso.show.device.tag.names=office, server-type, owner, customer
- Restart the ssh proxy with the command: systemctl restart pam-ssh
After this configuration, GCP devices in SSH Proxies will be displayed with their tags.
It is also possible to list the devices in more detail. To do this, add “;-l” to the end of the search query.