Getting Started Guide
This guide is intended to provide guidance and information to the admin users who are new to the Kron PAM solution. The guide describes the main concepts, and usage and helps admin users start configurations fast.
What will you learn?
Working with this guide, you will:
- Have an introduction to the high-level infrastructure of Kron PAM and its role-based management system.
- Get familiar with Kron PAM's Web GUI and feel comfortable navigating through modules and menus.
- Create your first users and user groups and configure the navigation pane.
- Manage device inventory and associate user groups with device groups.
- Define policies and associate policies with device groups.
- Learn how to establish SSH, RDP, and HTTP connections through Kron PAM.
- Create a Password Vault account to enable password rotation.
- Enable and use Multi-Factor Authentication
How to Use This Guide
If this is your first time referring to this guide and you are a first-time Kron PAM admin, we recommend following the topics in the given order as we prepared them specifically to help you get started quickly. Some topics provide just enough information to help you perform the given tasks and understand the concepts. However, these topics also include links to a more comprehensive if you deduce that this guide is too low-level for you or if you are ready to learn more.