3.2.0 Release Notes
This document provides information on the major features and changes introduced in the new release 3.2.0 for Single Connect.
Contact us at [email protected]. Please note that only registered users can contact the support team.
Below is a list of changes, fixes, and features in the 3.2.0 version of Single Connect.
- Improvements in reporting features.
- Removing the Secret Data Vault menu by introducing many more features in the SAPM menu.
- SAPM accounts can be searched with full path on the AAPM screen.
- Improvements to the JSON structure of the response to AAPM and SAPM queries.
- Improvements in creating SAPM configuration more flexible and parametric.
- Improvements in messages displaying unsuccessful password change attempts.
- RDP Proxy:
- Improvement in grouping remote applications and searching between applications.
- Hiding the top panel by default with a configuration.
- Showing warning message before RDP idle timeout.
- HTTP Proxy:
- Pass-through of domains configured without SSL intervention from HTTP Proxy.
- Improvements to HTTP Proxy auto login feature.
- TLS v1.3 support for HTTP Proxy.
- Added a parameter to enable/disable the MFA feature in RADIUS Server.
- Improvement to using Internal MFA Manager with 3rd party applications such as Google Authenticator.
- Password Vault can manage passwords via Tenant Connector.
- Improvements for connecting Active Directory or OpenLDAP Servers with LDAPS protocol via Tenant Connector.
- New APIs for configurations and improvements to existing APIs.
- IP address-based search in the script player.
- Improvements in using encrypted parameters such as passwords, keys, etc.
- Improvements to generate alarms when the threshold is exceeded in secondary partitions.
- Displaying instance name and version information in the Web GUI.
- Improvements for bulk import of the Assigned credential list.
- Improvements in connection approval.
- Improvements in AD/OpenLDAP integration by enabling multiple domains.
- Exclusion of selected users in Windows and Linux audit reports.
- Adding logs for SMS sending with the SMPP server.
- Adding an Ignore Certificate Error option for mobile applications.