3.4.0 Release Notes
These Release Notes provide an overview of the new features, enhancements, and bug fixes in Kron PAM 3.4.0. Please refer to the Reference Guide for more detailed information and instructions on how to use these features.
Contact us at email@example.com. Please note that only registered users can contact the support team.
Below is a list of changes, fixes, and features in the 3.4.0 version of Kron PAM.
- The feature enables the sending of connection reasons to the user's manager during connection reservation has been enabled.
- Session Manager for SSH Connections has been enhanced to support a broader range of key-exchange algorithms.
- Clipboard permissions for inbound and outbound actions in RDP sessions have been separated for more granular permissions.
- User guidance in the user selection screen for RDP sessions has been improved.
- The one-time password cache mechanism in SSH and SFTP sessions has been enhanced.
- A login page for HTTPS connections that lists web applications has been introduced, allowing users to access authorized applications even if their addresses are unknown.
- Disabling the OCR option on a per-remote-app basis was added.
- The size of the Secret Note field when adding passwords or sensitive data has been increased.
- The capability to manage AWS IAM user passwords and API keys has been added.
- Batch password updates in the password manager have been enabled.
- Performance improvements for the password manager GUI and APIs have been implemented.
- Occasional issues with displaying old passwords have been resolved.
- The feature enables the sending of one-time password codes via email in addition to SMS has been enabled.
- The ability to send detected anomalies via email has been added.
- Temporary local administrator rights management for Windows has been introduced.
- Restrictions for local user accounts can be added.
- Discovery and reporting of Windows services feature has been added.
- The ability to create policies based on application hash information or version has been added.
- Separate policies for Windows Server and Windows Desktop versions can now be created.
- Support for listing AWS IAM, EC2, RDS, and S3 Bucket entitlements has been added.
- A flexible permission feature allowing users to grant access at recurring time intervals has been added.
- Domain selection has been added to the login screen for Kron PAM with multiple domains.
- Intermediate certificate support has been added to the desktop client for HTTP sessions.
- Event logs now display longer parameters.
- Issues related to listing device trees in the Kron PAM Desktop Client have been resolved.
- The problem of keys sticking in the desktop client and RDP sessions has been fixed.
- Mobile application user experience has been improved, and error and warning messages have been made more informative.
- Information about session log replays is now sent to SIEM servers.
- A restriction for admin user logins by IP address has been added.
- Logs are now sent to SIEM servers with a tenant identifier when multi-tenancy is active.
- Additional information, such as remote application and device name, is included in logs sent to SIEM servers.
- Log rotation and sweeping processes have been enhanced.
- Warnings are now sent to users before connection reservation expiration.
- Connection reservation requests are set to expire after a certain period if not approved.
- Branding and logo have been updated.