Kron PAM Linux Agent is an application installed on Linux servers to manage Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA). The communication between Kron PAM Linux Agent and Kron PAM instances is provided by HTTPS protocol.
Application setup can be done in three unusual ways single, hybrid, and multitenant modes. While the OpenSSH version on the server is changed with the Kron PAM Linux Agent’s OpenSSH server in single mode, in hybrid mode, the existing OpenSSH server continues to work, and the Kron PAM Linux Agent’s OpenSSH server is installed. Multitenant-compatible installation can also be made if the Kron PAM Multitenancy feature is enabled.
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Offline Authentication
- White/Black key definitions
- Privilege Escalation (MFA, Root Password, Email Approval)
- Active Directory Bridging
- Restricted hots for SSH connections
- Remote and Local port forwarding policies
- Local Shell Parameters
- Maximum Session Limitation
- The customizable message of the day
- Customizable Command Block Message
- Central Sudo/Su Management
- Authentication, session, and command logs
- Remote Upgrade