Successful and unsuccessful authentication and MFA requests made to the agent-installed target servers are recorded indisputably by Kron PAM.
To access Windows and Linux agent logs:
- Navigate to Logging > Auth. Logs
- Fill in the fields to filter and click the Search button.
Authorized users can see the text logs of the target system connection sessions. Session records consume a small amount of space in storage.
To access session logs:
- Navigate to Logigng > Session Logs.
- Fill in the fields to filter and click the Search button
To view the logs in text format:
- Click the options menu and select Show Details.
- Logs can be seen in text format.
To filter Linux Agent logs:
- Click the Protocol button.
- Select the Agent option.
The Command Logs functionality allows Kron PAM to search for the commands executed in Linux Agent sessions, as well as the keystrokes, file uploads, file downloads, and texts captured during the sessions. The difference between the Command Logs tab and the Session Logs tab is the listing method. Session logs are listed by sessions. Each line represents a session. In the Command Logs tab, users can search by a command, and all the sessions that include this command will be listed. If a command is run during the session twice, two different lines will be listed in the Command Logs.
To search the Command Logs:
- Navigate to Logging > Session Logs.
- Open the Command Logs tab.
- Enter the criteria in the search filter and click the Search button.